Electrical Services in Perth
Whether you are looking for an electrician in Perth who is qualified to install a new light fitting in your home or a team of commercial electricians in Sydney to rewire your office, Men Behaving Handy can help. We have a large pool of fully qualified and licensed electricians on which to draw, all of who have plenty of experience in their chosen field and share our enthusiasm for providing the highest level of service to our customers across Australia.
The majority of people are used to requesting quotations from several different companies whenever they need any electrical work doing, before hiring the one that offers to do the work for the most competitive rate. Whilst this is a sensible approach to take, it is also time-consuming and, when you have us on hand to help, quite unnecessary too. Our rates are among the most competitive you will find anywhere in the country and because we carefully vet all of the electricians with whom we work, you don’t have to. Every time you use our handyman services for electrical work, you can rest assured that the electrician we send to your property will be fully qualified, accredited and insured to perform the work in question.
Get the Help You Need, Quickly
If you would like to try our electrical services for yourself, simply complete the Job Request form with brief details of the work that you want us to perform and we will get back to you without delay. Alternatively, you may contact us by phone, email or SMS and we will contact you to arrange a home or business visit at a time that is convenient for you. If you have an electrical emergency on your hands, a phone call is probably the best way to get the ball rolling but we respond promptly to all communications so there is no need to worry about lengthy delays, whatever method you may use to request our assistance.
A Comprehensive Range of Services
We are able to provide a full range of electrical services to our commercial and domestic customers, including the following:
- Installation of Power Points and Surge Protectors – Jobs like this are fairly simple but it is important to have them carried out by a qualified electrician because the functioning of your electrical appliances, and even your life, could depend on how well they work in the future. Surge protectors are designed to cut off the electrical supply in the event of unexpected surges in power and can help to save personal computers and other sensitive electronic equipment from being irreversibly damaged. For this reason alone, it is well worth having them fitted in your property.
- Installation of Smoke Alarms and Safety Switches – Every home and office should be equipped with working smoke alarms, in order to protect the lives of the people who live and work in them on a daily basis. While some people are happy to fit their own alarms, we strongly recommend having them installed by a licensed electrician to ensure that they function as intended. The same goes for safety switches, which cut off the supply of electricity to power points in the event they detect an electrical fault. These switches can prevent electrical fires and protect you from electric shocks, which is why we believe every business and homeowner should have them installed.
- Installation and Repair of Light Fittings – Whether you have a bathroom light that is constantly flickering, even after a new bulb is fitted, or you would like to have a new overhead fixture installed in your living room, we can help. Our electricians, in common with all of the tradespeople who can be hired through our handyman services, are among the very best in the business: they are capable of undertaking an extensive range of lighting installation and repair jobs, and can be relied upon to complete all work to the very highest of standards.
- Switchboard Upgrades – Older properties that are modernised, along with those that are extended, often require new switchboards owing to the extra workload that the electrical systems have to deal with on a daily basis. If you would like to find out exactly how long it will take for us to upgrade your domestic or commercial switchboard and how much it will cost, please do not hesitate to contact us and speak to a member of our team during business hours or complete and submit the Job Request form whenever you wish. We pride ourselves on our ability to perform complex installations at very reasonable rates, and without disrupting the lives of our clients any more than is strictly necessary.
- Wiring and Rewiring Projects – In addition to catering to the needs of homeowners who only require the services of a single handyman in Perth, to perform a small installation or repair job, we also have the resources to undertake larger jobs, including complete wiring and rewiring projects for domestic and commercial customers. If you are looking for a team of professionals that will not let you down, call to discuss your requirements with us today.
In short, we are capable of handling any type of electrical installation or maintenance job that you may have in mind and we can supply all of the components and appliances you need too.
Some Handy Tips
Below are some suggestions for homeowners in all parts of the country.
- Install RCDs and Circuit Breakers in Older Properties – If your property is more than 20 years old, let us install approved RCDs and circuit breakers to protect you from electrical shocks.
- Upgrade Electrical Systems in Rental Properties – Before you rent out a property, we can inspect the electrical circuits and upgrade them to comply with current Australian Standards.
- Replace Conventional Light Bulbs with LED Globes – They may be more expensive but will save you money in the long run.
Take advantage of our handyman services: fill in the Job Request form to request an electrician before a small issue turns into a big problem.